- Project Planning: Develop comprehensive project plans, including scope, objectives, timelines, budgets, and resource requirements. Define project goals and success criteria.
- Team Leadership: Assemble project teams, assign roles and responsibilities, and provide guidance and direction to team members. Ensure effective communication and collaboration among team members.
- Scope Management: Define and manage project scope, including identifying and addressing scope changes or deviations. Ensure that the project remains aligned with its original objectives, notify management of gaps vs. plan and the plan of action to address these gaps.
- Resource Allocation: Allocate and manage project resources and funding to meet project goals efficiently.
- Budget Management: Create and manage project budgets, monitoring expenses and controlling costs to ensure projects are completed within budgetary constraints.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and develop risk mitigation plans. Monitor and address risks throughout the project lifecycle.
- Time Management: Develop project schedules and timelines. Monitor progress and take corrective actions to keep the project on track and within specified deadlines.
- Documentation: Maintain project documentation, including project plans, reports, and other relevant records.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities for process improvement and best practices in project management. Implement changes as needed to enhance project efficiency and outcomes.
- New Product Development (NPD) Specific: Lead NPD Update Meetings. Ensure cross functional alignment and progress on key deliverables to ensure success in new product launch. Track progress toward stage gates and ensure sign-off of key stakeholders.
Find a distributor
Find a distributor nearby entering your location, to get a quote or more information about specfic products or services