- Answers inquiries about design, selection, installation and operation in both verbal and written format, regarding HVACR products and systems, produced and supported by company.
- Provides timely and correct solutions to inquiries requiring analysis of product failures and repair procedures.
- Analyses, repairs and performs life cycle tests on products produced by company.
- Works closely with other members of the Engineering staff to stay contemporary regarding product line and industry.
- Support sales staff with technical documentation, technical analysis of sales product comparison, sales leads, and technical proofing/updating of marketing literature including the sales catalogs, power point presentations, website tutorials, product packaging etc.
- Provide technical support for ICM sister companies, partnered companies and some original equipment manufacturers.
- Provide Marketing support by updating wholesale distributor websites & data bases for correct cross reference information and provide technical support to customer service.
- Train ICM staff, new employees & sales staff or distributors via Webinar courses, PowerPoint presentations or ICM onsite training at our facility.
- Provide engineering support by building and testing engineering samples of new product design to increase sample turnaround time or provide samples to safety agencies.
- Maintain engineering supplies for both discrete and surface mount components.
- Proficient with blue tooth, Wi-Fi, & NFC enabled products for support of ICM products which are enabled with such technology.
Find a distributor
Find a distributor nearby entering your location, to get a quote or more information about specfic products or services