PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage new product introductions including value prop development, sales training, forecasting, competitive environment, and pricing – ensuring profitable and differentiated positioning in strategic target markets.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders as the product expert on market research, sales planning, engineering development, and manufacturing to ensure successful product launches into the marketplace.
- Work with OEM customers, distributors, contractors, and product end users to understand and collect voice of customer (VOC).
- Take ownership of product lifecycle management by establishing and overseeing the product lifecycle process; encompassing the introduction of new products, maintenance of maturing products, and retirement of aging SKUs.
- Develop a deep understanding of alternative and competing technologies, businesses and ICM’s value in the marketplace to enhance our product strategy.
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to improve product strategies and roadmaps.
- Remain current in understanding new technologies, products and governing body standards changes, that could be used for current and new business opportunities.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups, and guide the team through key milestones, and manage product releases.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Identify and track key performance metrics.
Find a distributor
Find a distributor nearby entering your location, to get a quote or more information about specfic products or services