- Performs inspection activities for parts and components following drawings, samples, purchase orders or other means.
- Performs audits on the production floor to ensure good quality of in process and final product.
- Performs audits of final packaging/labeling to ensure conformance to applicable requirements and verifies quantities.
- Receives and verifies incoming RMA’s from customers.
- Works with manufacturing engineers, quality team, purchasing team and receiving as well as all production floor staff.
- Creates DMR’s as necessary for non conforming material
- Attends Quality department and MRB meetings as required to discuss non-conformances, receive updates on quality issues and to remain informed regarding manufacturing schedules, customer or other relevant issues.
- Notifies buying team and engineering of non-conformance materials and need for corrective action.
- Notifies production and quality of non-conformance on the production floor and any need for corrective action.
- Provide feedback on processes to manufacturing engineers, production and quality team for potential process improvements.
- Quarantines non conforming material and provides detailed write ups to the appropriate parties for resolution.
- Performs internal audits per ISO9001 as needed.
- Maintains non conforming material inventory.
- Assists material handlers with inventory discrepancies.
- Creates quality alerts or deviations as needed to support production.
- Following internal written procedures, performs calibration on mechanical gauging.
Find a distributor
Find a distributor nearby entering your location, to get a quote or more information about specfic products or services