Assembly Operator – 1st and 2nd Shifts
ICM Controls is seeking full-time Assembly Operators for our 1st and 2nd shifts to join our team of talented individuals.
- Works individually or with group to de-panel and wire printed circuit boards, inspecting board for flaws or damage and confirming all required parts are secured to panel.
- Completes assembly using manual & automatic hand tools and staking equipment.
- Performs first article of inspection (FAI) to ensure initial unit functions properly and meets requirements.
- Selects, sets up and operates test equipment.
- Produces and affixes required labels on parts, marks tested units with appropriate stamp, and places QC stamp mark as required.
- Prepares final units produced in department for shipping, after visually inspecting all units to ensure they are free of flaws or cosmetic imperfections.
- Reports all production through use of company information system.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 6 months of experience working in fast paced environment requiring reference to written instructions.
- Soldering experience required.
- Electronics industry experience a plus.
- Self-motivated and an effective communicator.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
ABOUT ICM CONTROLS
ICM Controls is a leading, ISO Certified manufacturer of electronic controls specializing in the HVAC industry. We have achieved this position through product and process innovation that spans more than 35 years, and we strive to maintain this position through extensive capitalization, focusing on our greatest manufacturing strength: true vertical integration. The ICM Controls manufacturing plant, located in North Syracuse, NY, is one of the most vertically integrated facilities in the country.
Serving both the OEM and the aftermarket, our goal has been to provide our customers with the most technologically advanced products at the greatest value – without compromise in quality. The ability to quickly take a control from concept to prototype to production has become an ICM Controls trademark. We are proud to be American made, and ICM Controls employees are committed to customer satisfaction.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Find a distributor
Find a distributor nearby entering your location, to get a quote or more information about specfic products or services