ICM Controls is looking for Electrical Engineers to develop electrical circuit designs, provide product support and improve reliability and the manufacturability of embedded electronic controls.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Experience: Proven experience in design, repair and analysis of electronic systems and / or electronic embedded controls. Strong knowledge with electrical engineering design principles and methodologies. Minimum of 4 years in an Electrical Engineering role.
Skills: Working practical knowledge of circuit design to include analog control and digital controls using microprocessors. Ability to understand and explain complex technical problems. Ability to troubleshoot complete electronic assemblies to the component level leveraging hands on knowledge of circuit theory and the use of diagnostic tools/lab equipment. Business related computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Demonstrate expertise in a variety of engineering concepts and practices to include design, electronics as well as effective implementation of process improvements into engineered environment. Familiarity with regulatory agencies governing product lines and implementation of industry standards as set forth by UL, CSA and Intertek. Leadership skills to mentor, coach and inspire others to overcome obstacles, persevere in efforts, accept accountability for and execute responsibilities.
The Project Manager plays a critical role in planning, executing, and overseeing various projects (new product development, customer-specific, maintenance of business and special projects) within an organization. The Project Manager is responsible for effectively planning, executing, and completing projects within established scope, budget, and timeline parameters. This role involves coordination, and collaboration with cross-functional teams to achieve project objectives and deliverables. Actively participate in evolving processes and procedures to achieve or exceed the company’s revenue and profit margin goals through continuous improvement initiatives.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, or related field. Project Management degree or certification preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in project management position.
- 5+ years in a technically driven environment within a broad cross functional team.
- 5+ years of new product development experience required.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
CRITICAL KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Effective communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Adaptability and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to influence others without direct authority and hold others accountable.
ICM Controls is looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for the initiation and management of product planning, delivery, and marketing throughout the product portfolio life cycle.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Education: Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related equivalent degree. Bachelor’s in Engineering a plus.
Experience: 3+ years of proven experience in Product Management in related industry.
3+ years in a technically driven environment within a broad cross functional team.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Analysis skills: analyze data for industry trends, customer insights, and sales performance
- An in depth understanding of product costing attributes
- Collaboration skills: work with senior management, operations, engineering, and supply teams
- Project Management skills: manage multiple projects, product lines and deliverables
- Knowledge of business fundamentals, engineering concepts, and the marketing and sales process
- Collaborative, supportive, team-based thinking
- Ability to be extremely focused and organized
- High level of capability and experience in delivering results in a rapidly changing and intense environment
- Process oriented and systems thinking with the ability to solve problems
Find a distributor
Find a distributor nearby entering your location, to get a quote or more information about specfic products or services