Quality Technician 1st & 2nd Shift
No. of vacancy : 2
Closing Date :
ICM Controls is seeking several full-time Quality Technicians to join our team of talented individuals.
Work Hours 1st Shift: 7a – 3:30p
Work Hours 2nd Shift: 3:30p – 12a
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 2+ years of experience in audit, control or inspection function highly preferred
- Experience in manufacturing and receiving/distribution a plus
- Exposure to ISO concepts and programs a plus.
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent computer and analytical skills
- Hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (specifically Microsoft Word & Excel).
- The ability to be a team member in cross-functional teams.
- The ability to solve problems
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Working knowledge of gauging, audit processes and incoming inspection
- Self-motivated and an effective communicator.
posted on: 14 Dec 2022
Find a distributor
Find a distributor nearby entering your location, to get a quote or more information about specfic products or services