PPE Technician - 2nd Shift
ICM Controls is seeking a PPE Technician for its 2nd Shift to develop and built test fixtures from schematics or wiring diagrams.
Education: Associate’s degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent combination with experience.
Experience: Six months experience with electrical hardware strongly preferred.
ICM Controls is looking for an Electrical Engineer to develop electrical circuit design for new products, provide product support and improve electrical reliability of HVAC components.
- Working practical knowledge of circuit design to include analog control and digital controls using microprocessors.
- Ability to understand and explain complex technical problems.
- Ability to troubleshoot complete electronic assemblies to the component level leveraging hands on knowledge of circuit theory and the use of diagnostic tools/lab equipment.
- Business related computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of engineering concepts and practices to include design, electronics as well as effective implementation of process improvements into engineered environment.
- Familiarity with regulatory agencies governing product lines and implementation of industry standards as set forth by UL, CSA, AGI and DIN.
Assembly Operator - 2nd Shift
- ICM Controls is seeking a full-time Assembly Operator for our 2nd shift to join our team of talented individuals.
- Selects, sets up and operates test equipment.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 6 months of experience working in fast paced environment requiring reference to written instructions.
- Soldering experience required.
- Electronics industry experience a plus.
- Self-motivated and an effective communicator.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Find a distributor
Find a distributor nearby entering your location, to get a quote or more information about specfic products or services