ICM Controls is looking for an Electrical Engineer to develop electrical circuit design for new products, provide product support and improve electrical reliability of HVAC components.
- Working practical knowledge of circuit design to include analog control and digital controls using microprocessors.
- Ability to understand and explain complex technical problems.
- Ability to troubleshoot complete electronic assemblies to the component level leveraging hands on knowledge of circuit theory and the use of diagnostic tools/lab equipment.
- Business related computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of engineering concepts and practices to include design, electronics as well as effective implementation of process improvements into engineered environment.
- Familiarity with regulatory agencies governing product lines and implementation of industry standards as set forth by UL, CSA, AGI and DIN.
Assembly Operator - 1st and 2nd Shifts
- ICM Controls is seeking several full-time Assembly Operators for our 1st and 2nd shifts to join our team of talented individuals.
- Selects, sets up and operates test equipment.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 6 months of experience working in fast paced environment requiring reference to written instructions.
- Soldering experience required.
- Electronics industry experience a plus.
- Self-motivated and an effective communicator.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Find a distributor
Find a distributor nearby entering your location, to get a quote or more information about specfic products or services