Trane Replacement Control
Direct Spark Ignition (DSI) Control Board
The ICM2916 is a form, fit, and functional replacement for Trane Spark Ignition Control: D674712P02 shown in the cross-reference section of the guide.
The control boards are designed as automated gas ignition controls that monitor the ignition sequence including the inducer, pressure switch, spark ignition, gas valve, flame sense, and circulating blower while maintaining full safety circuit monitoring including the high limit switch, roll out switch and auxiliary limit switch circuits.
- Line voltage: 230 VAC
- Line frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Control voltage: 18-30 VAC
- Circulating blower: 4FLA @ 277 VAC
- Hi-efficiency blower: 10 mA @ 24 VAC
- Inducer blower: 0.7 FLA, 1.5 LRA @ 240 V
- Combined gas valve load: 1.5 A @ 24 VAC
- Minimum flame signal threshold: 0.75 uA
No videos found.
Trane Spark Ignition Control: D674712P02
Find a distributor
Find a distributor nearby entering your location, to get a quote or more information about specfic products or services