Features & Benefits
- Reduces in-rush current/draw necessary at startup by up to 70%
- Prolong the life of the A/C by reducing excessive torque, wear and tear
- 4-minute on start delay
- Reduce loud noises, light flickering, and breaker trips
- Built-in self-learning algorithm
- Over-current protection
- Over/under voltage monitoring
- Built-in start capacitor
- LED fault indicators
- Ultrasonic sealed tamper-proof enclosure
- Installation hardware is included
Which Model Do I Need?
Refer to your service panel or user manual to determine your actual RLA rating.
ICM870-9A: For use with a Compressor Load Amp Rating (RLA) of up to Maximum of 9A
ICM870-16A: For use with a Compressor Load Amp Rating (RLA) of 9.1-16A Maximum
ICM870-32A: For use with a Compressor Load Amp Rating (RLA) of 16.1-32A Maximum
|Air Conditioning & Heat Pump Loads – Average (for reference only)|
*This chart is for quick reference only. It reflects the average Single-Phase Air Conditioning and Heat Pump conversions of Tonnage, BTU’s, and RLA. Please refer to your service panel or user manual to determine your equipment’s actual RLA rating before deciding which model ICM870 you need.