The ICM455 is a fully programmable, 3-phase line voltage monitor with a backlit LCD, 50+ fault memory, and a real-time clock for accurate date and time stamp. It offers complete system protection by monitoring both the line (front) and load (back) side of the system, including the power, motor and contactor lines.
- Fully programmable with LED backlit diagnostic display
- Simple 7-step push-button setup
- Monitors “front” and “back” sides of system
- Protects against voltage unbalance, high/low voltage, phase loss, reversal, faulty power, incorrect sequencing and rapid short cycling
- Universal voltage operation: 190-630 VAC
- 50+-fault memory and storage with Real-Time Clock for accurate fault timestamps
- Backup supply reliably records brownout conditions for up to 4 hours
- Built-in anti-short cycle protection
- Higher noise immunity
- 0-10 VDC output for remote monitoring capability
A-1: EAC-800, EAC-8000, EAC-8002
Diversified: AC-2020, AC-301, AC-302
Time Mark: 265
Wagner / DiversiTech: DTP-3, WPC-800
There are no reviews yet.