This model has been discontinued/updated to the ICM450A and ICM450APlus+
Stop Motor Burnouts! The ICM450 is a programmable, 3-phase line voltage monitor that features 25-fault memory, high temperature LCD display, easy setup & clear, diagnostic readout of system faults, 190 to 630 “Universal” VAC operation and more. It was specifically designed to protect motors and other 3-phase loads from premature failure and damage due to common voltage faults such as voltage unbalance, over/under voltage, phase loss, reversal, incorrect sequencing and rapid short cycling.
- Fully programmable with LCD diagnostic display
- 25-fault memory storage, non-volatile
- Identifies front and back side faults
- Protects against: voltage unbalance, high/low voltage, phase loss, phase reversal, faulty power, incorrect sequencing and rapid short cycling
- Universal voltage operation: 190-630 VAC